LTCShop.com is designed for consumers seeking to learn more about long-term care insurance. On the right-side of the page you will see “LTCI DICTIONARY” with a drop-down list of long-term care insurance terms. Some terms will have definitions only, and some will have other useful articles about that term. You may search this site on the right-side of the page, or ask your own question by choosing the button at the top of the page.
Rate Increases? Check Your State
- If you decide to buy a “hybrid” make sure it has these features
- You May Not Want To Buy Long-Term Care Insurance From Your Investment Advisor
- Five Reasons to Buy Long-Term Care Insurance Instead of a “Hybrid”
- Many “hybrids” have pitfalls that no one is talking about!
- The State of Washington’s Long-Term Care Trust Act is “as good as it gets”
- Simple LTC Solution
- Reader Beware: Chicago Tribune publishes “half-right” article on LTC insurance