LTCShop.com is designed for consumers seeking to learn more about long-term care insurance. On the right-side of the page you will see “LTCI DICTIONARY” with a drop-down list of long-term care insurance terms. Some terms will have definitions only, and some will have other useful articles about that term. You may search this site on the right-side of the page, or ask your own question by choosing the button at the top of the page.
Rate Increases? Check Your State
- How To Get Long-Term Care At Home Without Busting The Bank
- An Insurance Agent’s Case for Buying Long-Term Care Insurance
- Will the Republican Plan Kick Granny Out of the Nursing Home
- Facts About Long Term Care Insurance Rate Increases
- Why Are So Few Companies Selling Long Term Care Insurance?
- Yugo Failed! Long Term Care Insurance Must Be Dead Now
- Is the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program (FLTCIP) a Lemon or a Lifesaver?