WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT:
- We do not sell or rent the information we have about you to anyone;
- We do not share your information with outside companies to sell their products or services to you;
- You have the right to opt-out of our email database at any time. Our unsubscribe form is located at: https://www.ltcshop.com/unsubscribe-form/
- At times, we may receive a very high volume of quote requests. We may not be able to handle every quote request personally. Therefore, at times, we may share your name, age, state of residence, gender, marital status, and email address with other insurance agents we work with, who are licensed in your state, in order for them to provide you with quotes and policy information that you requested we provide you. We may be remunerated by the licensed agent with whom we shared your request for quotes and information.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT AND FROM WHOM
We collect some Personally Identifiable Information (PII) to provide you with insurance quotes and offer you other insurance services. The type of information we collect and the extent to which it is used depends on the products we provide to you. For example, if you choose to request that we assist you with shopping for and applying for an insurance policy, we may need to obtain information such as:
- Your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, Social Security number, employment, occupation, assets and income from applications and other forms from you;
- Your financial and medical history from other insurance companies, the Medical Bureau (“MIB”) or consumer reporting agencies, and
- With your authorization, your current and past health conditions from medical providers or facilities.
INFORMATION WE MAY DISCLOSE
We may share the types of information described above with others. These disclosures are only made as authorized by you, as permitted or required by law. These may include disclosures:
- To others that perform business services or functions on our behalf or to serve you;
- To employers, to reinsurers, to other insurance companies, and the MIB for purposes related to insurance you may have or apply for;
- To others that may have a joint marketing agreement with us, unless state law restricts such use;
- To insurance departments in connection with the regulation of our business;
- To law enforcement agencies to help prevent fraud or illegal activities;
- To government agencies to comply with the law;
- To authorized persons to respond to a subpoena, warrant, or other court order;
- To others for purposes of complying with auditing and reporting requirements; and
- To our affiliates who may provide you insurance or financial products and services.
When information about you is disclosed to others, we expect them to protect your information. We expect them to use the information only for the limited purpose for which it was shared. We do not share medical information except with your authorization or as permitted or required by law.
We want to make sure that we have accurate information about you. In general, you have the right to review your personal information that we have. If you believe that any of your information is inaccurate, you may inform us in writing of any changes you believe should be made. We will review your request and respond to it accordingly.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We restrict access to information about you to those employees or independent contractors who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain written privacy policies and physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information.
Updated September 3rd, 2023.
This website is owned by:
Scott A. Olson, CLTC
1473 Crestview Drive
Camano Island, WA 98282